Invaluable and convivial, come escape on l’Ile de Ré. Located in Charente-Maritime in the middle of the Atlantic facade, the island is extremely easy in access and perfectly served by all the means of transport.
A bridge of 3 km connects l’Ile de Ré with La Rochelle, a city located between Nantes and Bordeaux. The by-pass at the exit of the A10 motorway circumvents the centre town and leads you directly to the bridge.
Our GPS position :
- La Rochelle – Guesthouse "Hôte des Portes" : 39 km.
- Paris – Guesthouse "Hôte des Portes": 490 km.
- Poitiers – Guesthouse "Hôte des Portes": 160 km.
- Nantes – Guesthouse "Hôte des Portes": 165 km.
- Bordeaux – Guesthouse "Hôte des Portes": 205 km.
The toll of the Bridge (Tariff return ticket for a car):
- of September 12 to June 19: 9 €,
- of June 20 to September 11: 16.50 € (For a motor bike: 2 € the passage).
The SNCF railway station has dayly links by TGV Atlantic with Nantes, Bordeauxn Poitiers and Paris Montparnasse (trip about 3 hours).
Rates, hours and reservations:
- Tel. 00 33 8 92 35 35 35.
- Web : www.voyages-sncf.com
La Rochelle-Ile de Ré airport, located 20 minutes away from the hotel, serves regularly Lyon and Paris Orly and proposes numerous direct lines for England, as well as a large number of correspondences for international lines.
- Bruxelles Charleroi, Londres Stansted, Dublin, Oslo : www.ryanair.com
- Lyon : www.airlinair.com
- Southampton, Birmingham, Manchester : www.flybe.com
- Londres Gatwick et Bristol : www.easyjet.com
- Edimbourg, Leeds : www.jet2.com
- Cork : www.aerarann.com
- Rotterdam : www.transavia.com